kharidar syllabus | kharidar syllabus 2079 | syllabus of kharidar | kharidar syllabus 2079 pdf | kharidar new syllabus | kharidar syllabus pdf | kharidar syllabus 2079 pdf download | kharidar syllabus 2079 pdf
Central Office Of Lok Sewa Aayog (Public Service Commission) PSC Published Kharidar Syllabus 2079. In This Post, You can Easily Download Kharidar New Syllabus in PDF.
Kharidar is Non-Technical Non-Gazetted Second Class Level post of Nepal which is advertised and filled by the Public Service Commission as per the requirement.
Hello Friends, If you are looking for a Kharidar Syllabus 2079 to pass the Public Service Commission kharidar exam, you have come to the right place.
In this article, we are going to share loksewa aayog Kharidar New Syllabus 2079 in pdf format for that students and candidates who are trying to get success in the Kharidar exams conducted by the Public Service Commission.
|Phase||Subject||Full Mark||Pass Mark||Type of Exam||No. of Question||Time|
|First Paper||General Knowledge & Basic Office Skills Test||100||40||Multiple Choice Question||50||45|
|Second Paper||Office Management||100||40||short & Long Answers||16||2.30 Hour|
|Third Paper||Job Knowledge Related Subject||100||40||short & Long Answers||14||2.30 Hour|
Kharidar Qualification: Only Nepali citizens who have completed 18 years of age and have passed SEE/SLC can participate in the Kharidar’s exam.
You May be also Interested in,
- Section Officer Syllabus 2079 in PDF
- Nayab Subba Syllabus 2079 in PDF
- Kharidar Syllabus 2079 in PDF
- Nayab Subba Model Questions in PDF
- Section Officer Model Questions in PDF
Kharidar First Paper Syllabus 2079 PDF
According to the Kharidar First Paper Syllabus 2079, Only objective questions will be asked in the examination of Kharidar. Khairdar Examination will have a total of 100 marks in which 50 questions of 2/2 marks will be asked. Following topic are included in Kharidar first paper Syllabus.
- Solar System and Geography – 12 Marks
- History – 12 Marks
- Social and Economical aspect of Nepal and Policy – 12 Marks
- Science Technology, Environment & Public Health – 12 Marks
- International Relations and Current Affairs – 12 Marks
- Basic Office Skills Test (BOST) – 40 Marks
- Gracelynn Weiss Wiki, Age, Biography, Net Worth, Family, Siblings, Facts & Images
- Gretchen Weiss Wiki, Age, Biography, Net Worth, Family, Siblings, Facts & Images
- Gwyneth Weiss Wiki, Age, Biography, Net Worth, Family, Siblings, Facts & Images
- Melissa Weiss Wiki, Age, Biography, Net Worth, Family, Husband, Facts & Images
- Jeff Weiss Wiki, Age, Biography, Net Worth, Family, Wife, Facts & Images
Kharidar Second Paper Syllabus 2079 PDF
Kharidar second paper is Subjective type of exam. According to the Kharidar Second Paper Syllabus 2079, There are there are Three Section. Following Three section are included in Kharidar Second Paper Syllabus.
- Office Management – 40 Marks
- Constitutions and Citizen Conscience – 30 Marks
- General Math – 30 Marks
Kharidar Third Paper Syllabus 2079
Kharidar Third paper is also written type exam. Hare we are going to share you Kharidar Third Paper Syllabus 2079 in pdf format. If you interested to download then click given below link.
Download Kharidar Syllabus 2079 in PDF
|1.||Kharidar First Paper Syllabus||Download|
|2.||Kharidar Second Paper Syllabus||Download|
|3.||Kharidar Third Paper Syllabus||Download|
How can I become Kharidar in Nepal?
Only Nepali citizens who have completed at least 18 years of age and have not above 35 years of age till the last date of application and have passed SEE/SLC can become kharidar in Nepal by passing the kharidar examination conducted by the Public Service Commission.