Hello Friends, If you are looking for Dividend History of Nic Asia Laghubitta then you have come in right place. In this article, We are going to share with you Nic Asia Laghubitta Dividend History of Nepal.
Nic Asia Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. is a microfinance company in Nepal. It is licensed by the central bank of Nepal. The company provides financial services to underserved and unbanked populations in Nepal.
Nic Asia Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. was established in 2074-04-10 BS. The head office of the Nic Asia Laghubitta is located at Banepa Kavrepalanchok.
Nic Asia Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. is listed on the Nepal Stock Exchange share market and is a publicly traded company.
Dividend History of Nic Asia Laghubitta NICLBSL
In the table below, We are going to share with you the Dividend History of Nic Asia Laghubitta since fiscal year 2078/79. We hope & believe that you will get a lot of information from Nic Asia Laghubitta Dividend History.
Dividend History of Nic Asia Laghubitta
|S.N||Fiscal Year||Cash Dividend||Bonus Share||Total Dividend|
Also Read: Updated List of Banks in Nepal
All the commercial banks, development banks, finance company & Microfinance companies of Nepal including Nic Asia Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd., operate their banking services under the direct guidance and regulation of Nepal Rastra Bank.
- TMS Registration Link all Broker Companies in Nepal
- Updated List of Bank in Nepal & Financial Institutions in 2023
- List of insurance Companies in Nepal 2079
You may be also interested,
- Dividend History of NRIC Nepal Reinsurance Company
- Dividend History of Prabhu Bank
- Dividend History of Nic Asia Bank NICA (Updated)
- Dividend History of Nic Asia Laghubitta (NICLBSL)
- Dividend History of Garima Bikas Bank Limited(GBBL)
- Dividend History of Nabil Bank Nepal
Dividend History of Nic Asia Laghubitta Related – FAQ
Visit Our Website Loksewa Vision, to get PSC Kharidar, Nayab Subba, Section Officer exam’s related Syllabus, Model Question, GK Note & Stock Market Listed Company Dividend Related latest Update.