Pradesh Loksewa Syllabus
TSC Sample Question
- TSC Model Question of Lower Secondary Social 2079 PDF Download
- TSC Model Question of Lower Secondary English 2079 PDF Download
- TSC Model question of Lower Secondary Science 2079 PDF Download
- TSC Model question of Lower Secondary Nepali 2079
- TSC Model question of Lower Secondary Mathematics 2079 PDF
- Karnali Pradesh ANM Sample Questions 2079 in PDF : Free Download
- Karnali Pradesh Staff Nurse Sample Questions 2079
- Section Officer Model Questions 2079: Download in PDF
- Nayab Subba Model Questions 2078 PDF Download
List of Nepal
Dividend History Commercial Bank
Dividend History Development Bank
Dividend History Finance
Dividend History Micro Finance
Know About loksewa Aayog Nepal
The Public Service Commission (PSC) Nepal, locally known as LokSewa Aayog was established on 2008/03/01 B.S. (accordingly, June 15, 1951 A.D.) with the objective of appointing civil servants from independent bodies. The Commission has been working to select suitable candidates for the civil service since its inception.
The Constitution of Nepal provides that the Public Service Commission shall conduct a written examination for the posts of Civil Service, Nepal Police, Armed Police Force, Nepal Army and other federal government services.
The Constitution of Nepal 2072 part 22 has regarded the commission as an independent constitutional body. Recruitment by the LokSewa Aayog is considered fair and credible.
The Public Service Commission Publish their Vacancies every year according to their Annual Calendar and publishes their vacancy through Gorkhapatra Newspaper & its website psc.gov.np