The Public Service Commission (PSC) Nepal, locally known as LokSewa Aayog was established on 2008/03/01 B.S. (accordingly, June 15, 1951 A.D.) with the objective of appointing civil servants from independent bodies. The Commission has been working to select suitable candidates for the civil service since its inception.
The Constitution of Nepal provides that the Public Service Commission shall conduct a written examination for the posts of Civil Service, Nepal Police, Armed Police Force, Nepal Army and other federal government services.
The Constitution of Nepal 2072 part 22 has regarded the commission as an independent constitutional body. Recruitment by the LokSewa Aayog is considered fair and credible.
The Public Service Commission Publish their Vacancies every year according to their Annual Calendar and Lok Sewa Aayog Nepal publishes their vacancy through Gorkhapatra Newspaper and also our site loksewa vision. If you interested to download loksewa aayog annual calendar. visit below link.
What are the criteria of joining Civil Service in Nepal?
Only Nepali citizens who meet the qualifications given below will be eligible to participate in the Civil Service Examination.
- Nepali Citizenship
- Completed 18 Years of age in Non-Gazetted Post and 21 years of age in Gazetted post.
- Maximum age limit of Non-Gazetted and Gazetted for Men is 35 years old but Female and Physically disabled person is 40 years old.
- Must have SEE/SLC for Kharidar, Intermediate for Nayab Subba and Bachelor’s degree for Section Officer.
- Not dismissed from service to be disqualified for future government service.
- The court did not find him guilty in the criminal case of moral turpitude.
What is Lok Sewa Aayog exam?
The Lok Sewa Exam is a means/medium of selecting suitable candidates for the posts of Civil Service, Nepal Police, Armed Police Force, Nepal Army and other Central & Province government services in a fair and credible manner.
Loksewa Aayog Syllabus
If you are looking for a new syllabus for various posts published by the Public Service Commission, you have come to the right place. Here we will make available to you the new courses published by the Public Service Commission in PDF. We hope and believe that the new curriculum will help you in preparing for the public service. If you would like to download the syllabus published by the Public Service Commission, please click on the link below.
- Kharidar Syllabus 2078 in PDF
- Nayab Subba Syllabus 2078 in PDF
- Section Officer Syllabus 2078 in PDF
- Sakha Adhikrit First Paper Syllabus 2079
- Computer Operator Syllabus 2078 in PDF
- Sahayak Computer Operator Syllabus 2078 in PDF
Loksewa Aayog Model Question
The Public Service Commission has published sample question papers for the examination of various posts to be taken by it. If you are also looking for Loksewa Aayog Model Question papers published by the Public Service Commission, here we will provide you Loksewa Aayog Model Question papers of various posts in PDF. We hope and believe that the Loksewa Aayog Sample Question will help you in preparing for the public service. If you would like to download the model question published by the Public Service Commission, please click on the link below.
Loksewa Aayog GK Notes PDF
In this paragraph, we will share with you GK Notes PDF to be asked in the examinations for various posts taken by the Public Service Commission. If you would like to download the loksewa GK pdf, please click on the link below.
Complete Note of Gorkhapatra Gyan Sagar 2078 in PDF
Gorkhapatra publishes Gorkhapatra Gyan Sagar related to public service every Wednesday for the students who are preparing for all kinds of exams to be taken by the Public Service Commission. Hare, we will share with you Complete Note of Gorkhapatra Gyan Sagar 2078 in PDF. If you would like to download the Gorkhapatra Loksewa Note, please click on the link below.
- Bagmati Pradesh Kharidar Syllabus
- Nepal bank Limited syllabus for all Post
- RBB Syllabus for All Post Updated
- Bagmati Pradesh Computer Operator Syllabus