Total Population of Nepal 2078 | Population of Nepal 2078 | Nepal population 2078 | What is the population of Nepal 2078 | Population census of Nepal 2078 pdf | Population of Nepal according to census 2078 | Total male population of Nepal 2078 | Population growth rate of Nepal 2078 | Population of Nepal 2078 male and female | Nepal census 2078 result |
Total Population of Nepal 2078: The Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS) has been published Nepal census 2078 result of Nepal. In this article you can easily download Nepal population 2078.
The Population census of Nepal 2078 is the 12th census of Nepal. The 12th census was conducted in the first phase from 15 September to 4 October 2021 and in the second phase from 11 November to 25 November 2021. The slogan of National census of Nepal 2078 is Mero Ganna, Mero Sahbhagita.
Population of Nepal according to census 2078 is 2,91,92,480. Total male population of Nepal 2078 is 1,42,91,311 (48.96%) and The Total female population of Nepal 2078 is 1,49,01,169 (51.04%). Population growth rate of Nepal 2078 is 0.93%.
The first census held in Nepal is 1968 B.S (1911 A.D.) The method of census used in Nepal is modified De- jure method. Nepal is using this method since 1952/54 AD.
Population of Nepal 2078 male and female Details:
|1.||Total Population of Nepal 2078||2,91,92,480|
|2.||Total male population of Nepal 2078||1,42,91,311 (48.96%)|
|3.||Total female population of Nepal 2078||1,49,01,169 (51.04%)|
|4.||Population growth rate of Nepal 2078||0.93%|
|6.||Population density of Nepal 2078||198 per square kilometer|
|7.||Number of Nepalis living Abroad||21,69,478|
|8.||Total Family Number||67,61,059|
Population of Nepal by Province
According to the Population of Nepal 2078, Madhesh Province is the highest populated province and Karnali province is the lowest populated province in Nepal. Total Population of Madhesh Province is 54,04,145 and Total population of Karnali Province is 15,70,418.
Analyzing the sex ratio, the highest sex ratio is 100.99 in Madhesh Pradesh and the lowest sex ratio is 90.49 in Sudurpaschim Pradesh.
Analyzing the Population Density, the highest population density is 636 in Madhesh Pradesh and the lowest sex population density is 61 in Karnali Pradesh.
|Province||Total Population||Percentage||Sex Ratio||Population Density|
Population of Nepal by Geographical Area
|Geographical Region||Total Population||Population (%)||Sex Ratio||Annual Growth Rate||Population Density|
- आम्रपाली के हुस्न देख निरहुआ का हुआ माथा फेल, पलंग हिला हिला कर किया खूब रोमांस
- टाइगर श्रॉफ से ब्रेअकप के बाद दिशा पटानी हो गई और बबाल, लोग बोले – क्या हॉट माल है
- रचना तिवारी ने चढ़ती जवानी पर पानी डालकर किया जबरदस्त डांस, वीडियो देख लड़कों के मचले…!
- चौथे सप्ताह में भी सिनेमाघरों में चट्टान के तरह डटे है शाहरुख़ दीपिका की फिल्म ‘पठान’, बाहुबली 2 के रिकॉर्ड ध्वस्त करने के बेहद करीब
- निक जोनस ने प्रियंका चोपड़ा के साथ की ऐसी शरारत की शर्म से मुँह छिपाती नज़र आई प्रियंका – यहां देखें Video
Census data of Nepal according to various censuses
The census was started in Nepal in 1911. Since then, the census has been conducted almost every 10/10 years. The census conducted till 1941 was limited to the head count only.
Since 1952/54 the census was done by adopting modern scientific approach. Since the establishment of the Central Bureau of Statistics in 2015 BS, all the censuses have been conducted by this department.
|Census Year (B.S.)||Total Population||Sex Ratio||Yearly Population Growth Rate||Population Density |
(Per Square KM)
The 5 highest populated districts
According to the Population of Nepal 2078, Kathmandu is the highest populated district and Morang is the second highest populated district.
Total Population of Kathmandu district is 20,17,532 and Total Population of Morang District is 11,47,186.
|S.N.||Name of District||Total Population|
The 5 Lowest populated districts
According to the Nepal population 2078, The lowest populated district is Manang and the second lowest populated district is Mustang.
Total population of Manang district is 5645 and Total population of Mustang district is 14,596.
|S.N.||Name of District||Total Population|
Download Population of Nepal 2078
I am going to share you Population of Nepal 2078 data in PDF. If you Interested to Download Nepal population 2078 . Click the given below link.
We have publish kharidar, Nayab Subba and Section Officers and other various posts related Syllabus, GK and Subjective Notes, Gorkhapatra Gyan Sagar, Model Question and Many more other things to Federal and State Lok Sewa Aayog on our website. If you desire to read Kharidar, Nayab Subba and section officer syllabus and Model Question of the public service commission. Please click given below link.
- Kharidar all Paper Syllabus 2078 In PDF
- Nayab Subba Syllabus 2078 in PDF
- Section Officer Syllabus 2078 in PDF
- Nayab Subba Model Questions 2078 in PDF
- Section Officer Model Questions in PDF
- Nepal bank Limited syllabus for all Post
- RBB Syllabus for All Post Updated
People search the following queries on google to get information about census 2078 of Nepal. Information related to the following queries is given in this article.
- nepal population 2078
- what is the population of nepal 2078
- population census of nepal 2078
- population of nepal according to census 2078
- population growth rate of nepal 2078
- population of nepal 2078 male and female
- nepal census 2078 result
- what is the total population of nepal according to 2078 census
- population growth rate of nepal according to census 2078
- total population of nepal 2078 male and female
- male and female population of nepal 2078
- nepal total population 2078
- 2078 population of nepal
- how many population in nepal 2078
- population density of nepal 2078
- population growth rate of nepal 2078 census
- total female population of nepal 2078
- male population of nepal 2078
- total male and female population of nepal 2078
- female population of nepal 2078
- census 2078
- population census of nepal 2078 result
- total population of nepal according to 2078
- census report 2078
- preliminary report of census 2078
- population in nepal 2078
- what is the population growth rate of nepal according to census 2078
- total population of nepal in 2078
- census of nepal 2078
Population of Nepal 2078 Related – FAQ.
What is the Slogan of national census 2078?
The slogan of Nation census 2078 is Mero Ganna, Mero Sahbhagita.
What is the population of Nepal according to census 2078?
The population of Nepal according to census 2078 is 2,91,92,480 .
When was 1st census held in Nepal?
The first census held in Nepal is 1968 B.S (1911 A.D.)
Which method of census is conducted in Nepal?
The method of census used in Nepal is modified De- jure method. Nepal is using this method since 1952/54 AD.
What is the population growth rate of Nepal according to Census 2078?
The population growth rate of Nepal according to Census 2078 is 0.93%.
Visit Homepage : Click hare
Visit Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS) official site : Click hare
1 thought on “All Data About Population of Nepal 2078 in PDP”
Wow! This is really informative. I didn’t know much about Nepal’s population. Thanks for the information!